Making Breaking News
|Posted on May 5, 2014 at 6:45 PM|
|Posted on May 5, 2014 at 6:40 PM|
|Posted on August 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM|
TRAMPOLINE GIVES A FEEL GOOD FACTOR
When 100 trillion or so odd cells which are normally squashed tight between crushing bones have the rare opportunity to get a “breath of fresh air!” for a split Nano second during an airborne bounce on a trampoline they become weightless.
That is why Nicole Petschek suggests to her clients to gently bounce away for 8 to 10 minutes per day while laughing out loud. Nicole goes so far as to suggest that they fake their laughter in case they can’t think of anything funny to laugh about. During that microcosm of a moment when the bones are less compacted, the cells have the unusual experience of getting an extra helping of oxygen and oxcitocin; also known as the “Love Hormone”.
The simple layman’s results are that relatively fast, an underlying mood shift occurs and the person’s demeanour evolves from heavy to light, from sad to happier. No drugs, no injections, just gentle bounces on the Diamond Standard of Vita Yours trampolines.
Each rebounder can be fitted with personalised bungees adapting to the weight of the user. That is one of the reasons that make our rebounder so special.
For More Information Go To
|Posted on August 8, 2013 at 4:35 AM|
If You Have Read Part One Lets start…..
• Is monogamy a vital requirement?
• How would you feel if your found out your partner or spouse had been unfaithful?
• Do you want children or stepchildren... if so how many?
• Do you want grandchildren?
• Would you be prepared to take on your new partner’s extended family?
• Your ideal evening together
• Your ideal weekend together
• Your ideal holiday together
• List 3 qualities that you would like him/her to have
• List 3 of your qualities which you want to be appreciated for.
• Write a short paragraph of what your ideal partner or spouse represents to you emotionally.
Daily Life Style…..
• Do you have pets? If so what kind and how many?
• What demographics of people compose your ideal social circle?
• What percentage of the pie do you attribute to your social life?
• What sort of entertainment would you enjoy doing and on what frequency. Such as concerts, ballets, conferences, educational trips.. etc. Elaborate on this .Take the time to sink into a juicy descriptive of your ideal entertainment moments.
• How would you like to look…? Hair, skin, teeth, figure?
• What are 3 things that you would do if you could to contribute to your overall health?
• What are 3 things you want to indulge in for your wellbeing, Yoga, Massage...Etc…?
• What parts of your body and face are you happy with today?
• What parts of your personality are you happy with today?
• What is one quality that you don’t have and want to possess?
• Who is your role model who possesses that quality already?
• How can you emulate that role model?
• If everything was flowing in your favor…which sport would you like to excel in and even be an Olympic champion in?
• What is your career goal? Do you want to work for someone? If so in what capacity or do you aim to own your own business?
• What is it that you do best in life and if nothing is an object would you like to do that as your career?
• How much money do want to earn on a daily, weekly monthly and yearly basis? Do you see yourself earning money from various sources.? And if so which type of income producing sources do you want to benefit from?
The above is only a guideline to help you focus your vision into juicy details and extract the fiber to build your dream.
Think GIGANTIC... be as detailed in your descriptions as your imagination allows you to.
Always go with your first thought… that is “YOU”,
Enjoy yourself while you are creating your future by putting it down on paper.
This might take you a month to do... take your time; but write each and every day. Enjoy… and eyes open… watch out for details that are materializing… they are not coincidences... that is the reality formulation of your wishes.
Enjoy your magic wand, and until next month... Good Luck!
By Nicole Petschek @ www.vitayours.com and www.nicolepetschekuk.com
|Posted on August 8, 2013 at 4:25 AM|
How can I get what I have wished for so long? Why haven’t I had yet what I have been wishing for? Why aren’t I getting what I want? Whine… whine.. and more whining won’t get you anything. But read on and find out some of the first steps to take you on your one way rocket trip to your ideal destiny.
The main blockage to living your dream reality is …. “ STOP WANTING”!!
Yes you heard me... and instead start acting. Act as if you had it already. Then be thankful for living your desired dream. Feel the gratitude. And the way to do that is to play with your imagination.. Imagine yourself living your dream. Be aware of where the joy of living your dream is manifesting itself in your body.
Play with the above for about 10 minutes with your eyes shut in a place where you will not be disturbed. Either on a park bench or sitting on the bus in rush hour and drifting away into your imagination as the bus driver worries about the traffic and getting you to your destination.
Then I urge you to take a pen and paper and establish your own tailor made “Wish list Check List” One of the fundamental secrets to manifesting any desire is to first WRITE IT DOWN… It has to go from your mind, to paper then back to your eyes and into your subconscious mind patterns. Then and only then… does the seed start to germinate.
I will give you a general layout of the type of details you might want to be looking at to propel your imagination into Turbo Charge Power Mode. When you take the time to fill in the blanks on the following questions or replace the questions with your own “tailor imagined –the sky is the limit-everything is possible” questions !
By Nicole Petschek @ www.vitayours.com and www.nicolepetschekuk.com
|Posted on August 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM|
Nicole manifested unwittingly a wish to actually visit IONS The Institute of Noetic Sciences.
When years ago I first read about that institute in the book of Dan Brown, I was very intrigued. Then by synchronicity (as I don’t believe in “coincidences” I had the honour to speak to Edgar Mitchel, one of the few men who walked the moon. During 4 hours, I was lost in one of the most stimulating conversations ever while he told me how the idea came to him “As I was coming back from the moon” ! Explaining how he was the founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, and that all I had to do was go to California to visit it.
Well that only entailed a 15 hour flight from where I live! But last month, while visiting family in San Francisco, the name of the Institute popped up in the conversation, and my nephew was furiously Googling away to find out that the Institute was only about 20 minutes away!
When I look back, I realise how I had really wanted to go there, but the fact of “letting it go” made it happen. When you least expect it, things happen.
Your consciousness is designed for limitless exploration. Pure consciousness is not limited by time or space–you can project yourself via your imagination to any time and place on the planet.
See yourself soaring through your wanted goal and via your imagination as if you were already living it. Or else see yourself in the movie of your imaginary dream. Develop your tapping resources to access an endless well of intuition, creativity and knowledge.
All babies and children possess imagination. Simply practice re-igniting yours. “Night time” dreaming comes easy, but your real talent will come from practicing and indulging in “Day time dreaming”.
Become a champion manifester by imagining the results , people , situations , emotions, and things you want in your life.
How you operate your mind is a major part of successful manifestation.